Powered By Blogger

Saturday 25 April 2015

Course completed!

I've done it - all 5 design portfolios have been completed and submitted, along with my two finished items with their accompanying sketchbook, so I have officially finished my City and Guilds Level 2 in Creative Textile Techniques.  I'm so excited to have the freedom now to play with a whole range of different techniques and materials.  I can do what I want, when I want, how I want.  I aim to carry on learning by attending short courses, such as the one I'm doing in June, with the amazing Robbin Firth, of Heartfelt Silks, which is a two day residential in Yorkshire.  I'm so excited about this one as Robbin is American, and this is the first time she's come to teach in the UK.  I'll post all about it afterwards.  In the mean time here are some photos of my last pieces of work for City and Guilds:



No comments:

Post a Comment